Diploma Children’s care and Education
Cert 4 Training and Assessing
First Aid Certificate
Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
Working with Children Check
A little about me
· I’ve been working in children’s services for over 30 years in a variety of roles. I have been working at Drummoyne Preschool as an educator and art teacher.I have also been working as an art teacher at Well bank child care centre Concord and Victoria Ave Childcare centre.
· I’ve attended a many art classes and have spent many hours drawing, painting and creating.
I’ve been able to sell my paintings.
· I’ve set up an art studio in the back room of my home in Drummoyne.
· I’ve been running Creative Little Fingers for 7 years.
Come and get Creative !
January Holiday Workshops In Drummoyne
$45 per workshop
10am to 12pm. Please bring a snack and drink.
Mon 17th Fluro Tiger Drawing ,painting on a canvas
Tues 18th Puppy over the fence Drawing ,painting on a canvas.
Mon 24th Sparkle Octopus. Painting, drawing on a canvas.
Term 1 2022
Art Classes 5yrs to 12yrs
Come and join in the fun discovering
We will be creating on a board using a variety of techniques.
Splatter, lines, painting, layering.
Looking at a different abstract artists
Using these as inspiration
Other Projects . Acrylic Pour, Layer Abstract ,Beach sketching.
Monday , Tuesday 3.45 to 5.15 Saturday 10 to 11.30 From 5th Feb
$40 per class term booking $45 per class casual booking
All materials provided.
Bookings email@example.com Margaret Logan
REGISTERED with NSW Govt for the Creative Kids Voucher
The learning process is fun and based on each child’s interests — there is nothing more satisfying than creating.
Terms and Conditions
Full payment must be received on booking.
No refunds for non-attendance or cancellation.
No responsibility for children’s clothes. Children to dress appropriately or provide a paint smock.
Enrolment form to be filled in prior to class.
Children to bring a nut free snack and drink.
Parents and children to keep to my covid 19 restriction plan.
Children to be collected at class finishing time. Additional payment may be required if late.
If class is cancelled due to Covid 19 restictions payment will be held as a credit.
Creative Little Fingers – Covid 19 safe working plan
Arrival Children wash hands with sanitiser on arrival before entering studio
Adults Double vaccinated and wear a mask. Check in with QR code Wash hands with Sanitiser. Sign in child. No entering studio
Pick up Sanitise hands ,sign child out. Children will meet adults outside the studio.
Physical Distancing checklist
Calculation of number of people (up to 1 person per 4 square metres):
- Studio (indoors) – 43 square metres
- Maximum number of people 43 / 4 = 10.75 (rounded down to 11)
Maximum children attending – 10
Implement measures to achieve 1.5 metre distance between people
- Signing in area (at back gate) –
- Studio (indoors) – measured to 1.5 metres in between seats as possible
- Outside working area – measured to 1.5 metres in between seats as possible.
Communication of measures
- Families of all children emailed the details
- Signs on gate, at signing in table, on studio tables, in bathroom.
- I will talk to classes about the importance of regular hand washing and coughing rules, social distancing rules.
- Sanitiser provided at signing in table, to be used by each person signing in a chil
- Bathroom to be wiped after used as required.
- Children and their families are not to attend if there is any sign of illness – cough, fever in particular.
- Children returning from overseas – no attendance for two weeks following return date.