June— July Holiday Workshops
$45 per Workshop Sibling discount $5.oo
Bookings email@example.com Margaret Logan
10am to 12pm Dress to be able to get dirty or provide a paint smock.
Please provide a snack and drink
Wed 30th June Clay Sweet Treats Cup Cakes Donuts
Pinch pot cupcakes Create with clay and paint the creations .
Thurs 8th July Fluro Tiger
Drawing ,Painting with Fluro and black paint on a canvas
Fri 9th July Puppy over the fence Drawing,painting on a canvas
Term 3 2021
Art Classes in Drummoyne
Monday 12th July to 13th September 3.45 pm to 5.15pm
Tuesday 13th July to 14th September 3.45 pm to 5.15pm
Saturday 17th July to 11th September 10 am to 11.30am
$40 per class Bookings per term
Term Artist Vincent Van Gogh
Some of our projects
Starry Starry Night Term project on board Drawing/painting
Café Terrace Collaborative Project Work together to recreate this famous painting
Sun Flowers 3d project on board Drawing /painting adding paper mache to create 3d effect
Garden Sketching Sketching/Painting Going into the garden to sketch flowers then paint these
Still Life Inspired by ’ Still Life with Coffee Pot’
Clay Sun Flowers
Hay Stacks Palette Knife Using the knife to add texture to the hay stacks.
Sketching a room Looking at Van Gogh’s works
Portfolio Cover ‘ Irises ‘ inspired by van Gogh’s painting
All work displayed in a portfolio.
All Materials provide.
To enrol email Margaret Logan firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTERED with NSW Govt for the Creative Kids Voucher
Term 3 2021
Mon, Wed, Thurs 3.45-5.15
Saturday 10 -11.30
To book contact Margaret Logan email@example.com 0414733098
These ideas are a starting point for the students to expand on.
The Studio runs under a strict covid -19 plan
No attendance if showing any sighs of sickness
No attendance if having any contact with covid – 19
No attendance if returning from overseas or Covid -19 infected area
Signing in and out is done in the outside area
Children to wash hands on arrival and departure
Classes limited to 10 as per mesuring per square metre
No adults in the studio
Staying 1.5 metres from each other
Terms and Conditions
Full payment must be received on booking.
No refunds for non-attendance or cancellation.
No responsibility for children’s clothes. Children to dress appropriately or provide a paint smock.
Enrolment form to be filled in prior to class.
Children to bring a nut free snack and drink.
Parents and children to keep to my covid 19 restriction plan.
Children to be collected at class finishing time. Additional payment may be required if late.
If class is cancelled payments will be returned or held as a credit.
Creative Little Fingers – Covid 19 safe working plan
After speaking at length to the Australian Government help line, the NSW Government help line and Five Dock Police (Constable Howard), I’ve put together a plan for a safe reopening of Creative Little Fingers.
Physical Distancing checklist
Calculation of number of people (up to 1 person per 4 square metres):
- Studio (indoors) – 43 square metres
- Maximum number of people 43 / 4 = 10.75 (rounded down to 11)
Maximum children attending – 10
Implement measures to achieve 1.5 metre distance between people
- Signing in area (at back gate) – markings on ground 1.5 metres apart. Sign showing 1.5 metres rule.
- Studio (indoors) – measured to 1.5 metres in between seats.
- Outside working area – measured to 1.5 metres in between seats.
Communication of measures
- Families of all children emailed the details
- Signs on gate, at signing in table, on studio tables, in bathroom.
- I will talk to classes about the importance of regular hand washing and coughing rules, social distancing rules.
- Sanitiser provided at signing in table, to be used by each person signing in a child.
- All children to wash their hands in bathroom on arrival and departure.
- Bathroom wipes to be used as required.
- Children and their families are not to attend if there is any sign of illness – cough, fever in particular.
- Children returning from overseas – no attendance for two weeks following return date.
Diploma Children’s care and Education
Cert 4 Training and Assessing
First Aid Certificate
Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
Working with Children Check
A little about me
· I’ve been working in children’s services for over 30 years in a variety of roles. I have been working at Drummoyne Preschool as an educator and art teacher.I have also been working as an art teacher at Well bank child care centre Concord and Victoria Ave Childcare centre.
· I’ve attended a many art classes and have spent many hours drawing, painting and creating.
I’ve been able to sell my paintings.
· I’ve set up an art studio in the back room of my home in Drummoyne.
· I’ve been running Creative Little Fingers for 7 years.
(Registered with NSW Govt for Creative Kids $100 rebate)
In house artist sessions for childcare centres are available.
Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm
Classes cover the elements of art in an informative and fun way. Children exploring using mixed media to create art.
Children and art are a natural combination.
Children create using their own unique ways.
Environment is the key to unlocking their art abilities
Classes will look at extending and developing each child’s interest in art.
Projects will aim to develop:
• Personal expression
• Visual awareness
Technical knowledge will be developed by:
• Experimenting with materials and techniques.
• Solving basic design problems.
• Investigating ideas for painting, sculpture, design, print making.
• Looking at styles of past and present artists.
I believe every child has the ability to be an artist — using their ideas, emotions, and life experiences. They however need the opportunity to learn how to tap into their ability and create visual forms.
Art is visual — the classes aim to develop how the child looks at their environment.
The learning process is fun and based on each child’s interests — there is nothing more satisfying than creating.