Due to CORVID-19 Creative Little Fingers has temporally closed.
As soon as I can the classes will resume.
Thanks Margaret Logan
Diploma Children’s care and Education
Cert 4 Training and Assessing
First Aid Certificate
Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
Working with Children Check
A little about me
· I’ve been working in children’s services for over 30 years in a variety of roles. I have been working at Drummoyne Preschool as an educator and art teacher.I have also been working as an art teacher at Well bank child care centre Concord and Victoria Ave Childcare centre.
· I’ve attended a many art classes and have spent many hours drawing, painting and creating.
I’ve been able to sell my paintings.
· I’ve set up an art studio in the back room of my home in Drummoyne.
· I’ve been running Creative Little Fingers for 7 years.
(Registered with NSW Govt for Creative Kids $100 rebate)
In house artist sessions for childcare centres are available.
Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm
Classes cover the elements of art in an informative and fun way. Children exploring using mixed media to create art.
Children and art are a natural combination.
Children create using their own unique ways.
Environment is the key to unlocking their art abilities
Classes will look at extending and developing each child’s interest in art.
Projects will aim to develop:
• Personal expression
• Visual awareness
Technical knowledge will be developed by:
• Experimenting with materials and techniques.
• Solving basic design problems.
• Investigating ideas for painting, sculpture, design, print making.
• Looking at styles of past and present artists.
I believe every child has the ability to be an artist — using their ideas, emotions, and life experiences. They however need the opportunity to learn how to tap into their ability and create visual forms.
Art is visual — the classes aim to develop how the child looks at their environment.
The learning process is fun and based on each child’s interests — there is nothing more satisfying than creating.